The latest project had been building my trailer, which I think was quite successful. I had some request to show the complete trailer in a video, so I took a short video of it today.
I needed to touch up some varnish and paintwork, because loading the boat onto the trailer in my tiny workshop was a challenge and some scuffs and a few deeper gouges ensued. I had the boat in a sling and propped underneath the keel on a trolley jack at stern end of the lead keel. The plan was to reverse the trailer underneath, but with very restricted space, it proved easier said than done. Oh well..at least this will be the last time I need to have the boat in my workshop, so apart from any berthing catastrophes, it should be plain sailing from here on in!!
Also I managed to get the floor boards fixed to the boat - in the end I just used 4 bronze screws, having deliberated on using toggles and such like. I then fitted some more hardware to the mast to control the cunningham. Tomorrow, I hope to finish painting and figure out what to do for oars, bilge pump and drain plug.